Sunday, January 13, 2013

First Time Using Zoku!!!

When I first saw the zoku pop maker, it meant nothing special to me, just an ordinary Popsicle maker.   A few months later I decided to search zoku on google to see what all the fuss about. I took a look at zoku's site and it changed my perspective of the machine. I really wanted it because you can make cool Popsicles with layers in a short amount of time. I decided to buy it a few days later. Before you make Popsicles, you need to pre-freeze the pop maker. I couldn't wait. The next day, I made some Popsicles and they turned out great!
Here are some pictures:
Lemonade, OJ, and pomegranate blueberry juice




Nutella milk mix (my own recipe)

Zoku pop maker


Pros:
 Makes a popsicle in 7 minutes!
Makes up to 9 at a time
Comes with 6 sticks
decorate with other assesories  
compact and doesn't take much space in your freezer
Cons:
$50
mixtures need sugar or the pop will get stuck

No comments:

Post a Comment